Friday, November 02, 2007

Musings on Nudity

I am impossibly hard. Though I came just two nights ago now I feel lust that usually doesn't arrive so soon after an orgasm. In fact, the past two weeks my recuperation time has shorten to mere hours. This is strange considering that the weather is colder. I read somewhere that each gender has different needs at different seasons. Men peak in the Summer while women peak in the Spring. Both slow down during the colder winter and fall months yet I've always found myself more attentive as the weather gets bleaker. Perhaps it's because I'm more prone to staying inside and hibernating.
Though I have edged close to orgasm several times, I will not come. In the past I have promised the same and didn't have the self control to follow through on the promise. I'd explode slowly as my muscles clenched to retain the flow and it dribbled out, slow and thick, from the tip of my cockhead.
Now I know enough to contain it. The weekend is coming up and I have a date. Most likely I will be used or, at the very least, inspected and I want to be in top form. I have a prediliction towards objectification and this woman unknowingly has the same. In her eyes men are good to look at and fun to play with so I plan to be on my best behavior with her.

Still, there's something lewd about going through the day in differing stages of arousal. Now, alone in my room, I lay naked and my cock juts obscene and demanding. I often wonder how women could be attracted to such an image; the nude man half in ecstasy and his cock sprouting from his midsection like some strange attachment, bobbing and leaping of its own volition. Surely women must find some humor in this idea- even the most attractive naked man can seem a bit humorous when at his most needy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Danica said...

I really enjoy your blog. I wish you had an email address listed for individuals to send you their thoughts in a more private forum. As a Dominant Woman, I am always appreciative of men who know themselves and can communicate what their desires are. Also, I am most grateful you have written more than once about your love for oral worship. It is a lost art among vanilla men who only do it to get a blowjob in return.

Direct Lady

9:34 AM  
Blogger A M said...

I'm sure there must be some way other than posting my email in public for people to reach me. I'm not able to add to this blog as much as I'd like though I have a renewed interest in it.

If you'd like to get in touch you may find me at ks6621@yahoo.com

4:14 PM  
Blogger john said...

Just wanted to say I share your feelings about orgasm denial. I'd be curious to hear what kind of feedback you're getting on the photo? Do women appreciate the trimmed/shaved pubes?

Thanks.

-john

8:24 PM  
Blogger GarbageBarge said...

It is a cold joke
God made us so well matched yet
So perfectly straight

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, please write more. I truly enjoyed reading your thoughts. You are so very eloquent and your words are quite arousing. I was disappointed to see that the last "submission" was from 2007. You really sound like you know how to treat a woman like a queen. It's heartwarming to know that kind of man exists, and isn't afraid to express it. I so hope you return to this blog soon. I would love to read more.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I feel there is nothing funny about the male form. It is absolutely beautiful and pure. Your lust, although challenging to you, is genuine and desired. Embrace it.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home