Monday, March 05, 2007

Losing my Cherry

It has been a strange time. I'm getting used to my life being very different than what you're used to. I said a little about my social life becoming very hectic. I met two women through strange circumstances and though neither of them are dominant, I do enjoy their company.

One woman I met some months ago is dominant. She's a dominatrix by profession but that's not how we met. At the right time she can be submissive, so we have that in common.

We spent about a month inseperable then we both got caught up in schedules, work and other commitments. We've talked only sporadically and made promises to meet but, since New Year's Eve, we haven't been able to.

Yesterday evening I received a call for her asking if she could come over. Since she works closer to my place than hers she would often spend nights at my place to get that extra half hour of sleep. She knows she can come here to unwind, get some food and sleep in peace, something she doesn't always get at her place. We used to do this several times a week but our lives diverged and we weren't able to keep that schedule.

I was surprised how I felt upon seeing her. I had been seeing other women (both of whom know about the other) and felt a little jaded around women because of it. She was hungry and needed food. After that she needed rest. Together in bed her scent reminded me of the summer. Despite all the difficulties I was having then it was an idyllic scent. I held her closely, carressing her back with my fingertips.

She knows of my submissive nature, which is one reason we're so close but as of late we've become closer to intimate friends than anything else. One moment we would go from being warm and close, holding each other under the sheets and lightly kissing, the next moment she's
in "domme" mode, teasing me, taking on a commanding tone. We've spent enough time together that she's been able to crack me open and find what really gets to me. She knows my spots and strokes them, soft fingers tickling me beneath my sack. Even while I stroke her, she makes it more difficult for me by teasing and deepening my urges.

She questioned me; when did I last come?

This morning, I answered.

She laughed, somewhat disappointed. "Then you won't come tonight." Her hand stroked me even more urgently, making her promise more difficult to keep.

She knows I care little for orgasms. While I have powerful climaxes, we've discussed how I get a greater satisfaction from knowing she's satisfied and each time we've been together I've done all I could to make sure she was. I wasn't planning on coming, I didn't think I even wanted to.

and like that she was romantic again. We made out like lovers, hands stroking and kiss. Her breath was in my throat and I felt rejuvenated. At that moment I realized how much I missed her and needed her in my life. Then she broke character again;

"Next time I fuck you I'm going to give your ass a good pounding."

It was said in a soft breath with the certainty and strength I was used to from her. She mouthed it as a lover would promise herself after breaking from her man. She knew what effect it would have on me. I became even more rigid and the look in my eyes must have given it away.

"Have to loosen you up. Your ass is too tight. We need to work on that."

She'd said this to me before, we'd even discussed it but she said it with a renewed interest. I've known dominant women before but she's the first that could put me into subspace so quickly with such little effort. Our shared history drove what I feel for her.

I've never been fucked in the ass, though past girlfriends expressed a desire to. There have been a few misguided attempts that only resulted in pain and frustration. To be truthful, I looked forward to losing my anal cherry but I'd always hoped it would be something special with someone loving. With all I'd done, I believed it was the last sacred thing I could give away. I knew she wanted it. She knew how I felt.

She is more experienced than I and cares about me too much to do it as roughly and painfully as it would be, no matter how much I beg her.



We left it at that- no sex but an orgasm for her and none for me. That's the best thing, I'm still somewhat in a state of submissive bliss. Thoughts of her that appeared throughout the long day allowed me to dip into the hopes of giving it up to her. I'm not sexually sated and there's no other way I'd rather be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home