Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Sex Object

I'm not someone that enjoys one night stands. On the off chance that I have been involved in one it's usually due to her preferences rather than mine. Often what I expect would be nothing more than a one nighter turned into a longer, more fruitful relationship.
That's what I expected that night. I had been invited to her party by her good friend, who is a friend of mine. I didn't know her but mainly went to see my friend. It turned out to be a fantastic party and I got along very well with the birthday girl. So well, in fact, that she took me to her bed at the end of the night. I was a bit nervous because I didn't want to lead her on and wasn't sure it was the right decision but afterwards I realized I had little say in the matter at all.

She undressed me and seemed to take great pleasure in doing so. When I was naked she brazenly examined me and though we did not have sex that night she took advantage of the man in her bed. I enjoyed her as well, though I could not deny the undercurrent of domination between us. She directed me and made no disguise of her appraisal of my nudity. The fact that she was so forthright with her desires excited me terribly.

The next morning we talked casually as two old friends would. We had a lot in common and I grew disappointed knowing I probably wouldn't see her again. There have been numerous times when women have had their fun and left me with only memories. I thought this would be one of those so I was suprised to get a phone call from her the next day. We meet soon after and that time we did have sex, on her terms, of course.

Before then, however, she told me all about her friends' reactions to what she told them about me. I'm in good shape and, though I'm well endowed, I never thought myself that larger than most men. She related how happy she was when she saw my size and how proud all her friends were when they heard. She was very pleased with my body and she constantly commented on it until I felt like I was on display. I began to think this is what it must feel like for a woman. Men, driven by their urges, constantly leer at and judge women on their looks and bodies. This is a woman who was driven by the same impulses.

When we were together she wanted me to be naked and I took a special delight in telling her when I was aroused when I was clothed. She had a cock fetish and constantly brought up my size, even asking me to wear shorts of her choosing so her friends could see when we attended a barbecue together.
I felt like a sex object and lived up to it. I made myself available to her whenever and however she liked and sent photos to her phone when I wasn't around. I became her slut and open to any of her fantasies or experiments. All her friends knew of our relationship and, I'm sure, knew of all of my most private secrets.

With society becoming more and more comfortable with womens' sexuality, women are becoming more and more honest about their wants. I can't think of a downside to this, as a happy and fulfilled woman makes for a better relationship and a better world overall, but men must learn where they fit in. For too long women have been the main sex objects of the world but now men are being seen as nothing more than eye candy for women. Actors who have nothing more to offer than their looks and bodies are getting top billing and being paid millions while every man is expected to put more thought and care into his appearance. Women are congratulated for leaving men that have let themselves go and finding more attractive men they can enjoy.

As egotistical as it may sound, I find myself being looked at in such a way each time we are together. When out with her friends I'm sure she encourages them to look as she does. This is a role I, as well as every man, must get used to whether we prefer it or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan's Pet said...

I am happy for you. When I was single many years ago, what you describe would have been my dream! Now, I am happy with my wife who appreciates my devotion.

"S"

5:31 PM  
Blogger A M said...

You're a lucky man to serve your wife in such a way.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home