Sunday, March 04, 2007

Back for Now

I stopped writing here for several reasons. I'm still not certain of the future of this site but I can't say I like leaving it as is. I feel it's unfinished and would like to continue with it somehow, though I am still not sure in which direction it will go.

First I should explain why I stopped writing. One reason is the fact that my pictures kept getting taken off, which I felt undermined what I was trying to write. I would put them back up only to have them taken off again. If this is my blog, I'd like to be the only one in control of it. I realize using another site to post photos that violate their rules gives them the opportunity to delete what photos I put up but I decided to stop until I found a better photo site. I've had some alternatives but haven't had the chance to check them out thoroughly yet.

I have also been very busy. My personal, professional and romantic life have all taken more time and I haven't been able to update this as much as I'd like. I am getting back into grad school, something I put off for some time and I will have even less time to post in the future. When I become fully immersed in my studies this site may stop altogether. I'm not going to sacrifice my education for this.
I have also met a lot more people, some women I have been involved with that take up most of my free time. I've been through a lot and experienced a lot with them and, since we are very close, I feel it would be wrong to detail our relationships here. I may comment on my more personal thoughts but I don't want to involve them. I will say that none are fully dominant, nor are they vanilla. In fact they live the life you would imagine a dominant woman to live, which is what first got me to spend time with them.

I am still looking for a relationship with a dominant woman though it may difficult with the little time I have. I will continue this site, however, and plan to finish the story I left unfinished many weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home