Monday, January 01, 2007

We interrupt this regularly scheduled submissive blog

because I've been injured. A combination of carelessness and recklessness has made me no stranger to getting hurt. Growing up I was accident prone and still have the scars to show for it. In my life I've been in a lot of scrapes and spills and ended up in some pretty strange situations but this was a new one for me.

I've made it a point to only tell the truth on here and, besides The Beach House and any other stories I may write in the future, everything is true and just like everything else on here, this is true. You'll know this because what happened isn't a turn on, especially since it happened to me. I can see how it would be funny but I find it considerably less funny because it happened to me.

New Year's Day I met a woman. We hit it off and ended up back at her place. She wasn't dominant and, like most submissives, I am able to disguise my submissive nature when appropriate.
That evening we had a round of satisfying vanilla sex. She was pretty shy about having a man in her bed she just met and it's a pretty new thing for me as well. She seemed down to earth and fun and I hoped there would be something more.
I got up to go to the bathroom and dispose of my condom. Outside the bedroom door waited two dogs; her 7 year old border collie and a 5 month old beagle mix. The collie was especially suspicious while the beagle was just restless and curious as most puppies are. They were friendly and when we first got home I spent a good bit of time playing with and petting them so when I stepped naked out of the bathroom both dogs ran up to me to get more attention.
At the time I wasn't in the mood to play with them and preferred to get back to the bedroom to play with the naked woman waiting on the bed but the dogs wouldn't have it. Before I could get back however, the beagle jumped up and bit my penis.

It wasn't an aggressive act, she was just being playful (yes, the dog was a she) but you still can imagine my reaction. I quickly yanked myself out of her mouth, covered myself and leaped back into the bedroom. I overreacted after imagining irreperable damage being done to my member. It stung but not nearly as much as you would expect. Looking back, it was a very minor injury but the fact that I was actually in a dog's mouth is enough to disgust me and cause a good amount of emotional trauma.

My lover came running in as I told her what happened. Of course she was laughing (as I would if I saw it happen to another person) but she got some antiseptic and helped me clean it off. I was afraid to look at it and as I pulled my hands away to assess the damage. There was deep red colored gash with several swollen bumps where the teeth had made the most impact.

Remember I said I overreacted? I ended up calling 911 though it was partly to hear their reaction as it was to get medical advice. I used to work as en emt and know they get some pretty strange calls so I'm sure it was nothing new to them and maybe get a good laugh from it. The man at the other end of the line didn't think it was too strange and was a big help. I didn't want an ambulance to come by as he suggested, mostly I just wanted to talk to someone in the medical field to assuage my fears.

Throughout it all I failed to consider a few things;
-The penis heals much faster than any other part of your body. Men that have been hurt there can attest to this.
-Other than a few open cuts and bruises, the wound was really very slight. If it had happened anywhere besides my penis I wouldn't have thought much of it at all.
-When I got bitten I was still half hard and swollen from sex. The blood in my member made the wound look much worse than it was.

On the way back home I got a hold of myself. I was sore and careful about moving but I could tell nothing would be permanent. I would be out of commission for a few days, as even an erection would aggravate the still open injury. This meant no sex or even masturbation. Sex wouldn't be a problem because I'd just had some and wouldn't want to show my bruised member to any woman. Masturbation would be difficult though, as I've become accustomed to enjoying it every day or so and wouldn't be able to for a while. So right now I'm in a state of self imposed chastity.

Right now I've healed quite a bit. The swelling has gone down some and the bright red gash was more of a scrape and has turned to a soft pink. The bruises have spread though they are still a dark purple. I'm still holding off for a while though, I just hope it doesn't take too long to heal.

Because of this I haven't felt very inspired to write much in here but I felt I had to tell my story. Ironically, with all the submissive tortures that excite me, CBT is one that doesn't do anything for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ouch. i feel for ya bro. i posted the last part of the story on my blog. maybe if you can't write, you can read. oh no, you might get excited. nevermind. ;)

7:03 AM  
Blogger MissBonnie said...

OUCH ...but I will admit I did laugh LOL

I noticed the missing pics on your blog..sad...and I was going to mention my last entry on my blog about pixcastle.com (adult photo host)but it seems the laws might have caught up with them too..fingers crossed maybe they are just down and will return.

great Blog keep the good work.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Encountered said...

I just found your blog.

I live in San Francisco, and much like you, I'm having a hard time finding someone. It's becoming very frustrating/sad. I need a quality sub...

I've never been to Chicago, but if you ever make it to the Bay Area, let me know - we can have a drink and commiserate.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home