Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nude for a Woman

Earlier I made a post about CFNM. It's a fairly new term that's only been coined in the past few years though many men, myself included, can say they've been fans of male only nudity for some time. Your relationship changes drastically with a woman when she first sees you naked, especially when you have not seen her. A wise woman will keep her clothes on and not let you have a look at her naked body though she has seen all of you; your excited cock, your bare ass and the nervousness every man shows when he first drops his drawers for his woman. Because, even if you are proud of your endowment there's always that moment of uncertainty that she may not be as impressed by it as you are.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As a submissive I'm attracted to such moments. Baring it all, putting my masculinity up for her judgment has always been an intensely intimate moment for me. I remember as a child I would play with the older girls next door, often we'd be roughhousing, with the larger and stronger girls eventually overpowering me. Many times when I was in the position they'd use the opportunity to explore for themselves. It wasn't forced, they'd go slowly, always making certain I wasn't making a fuss. In a way I gave my approval. I knew I could have screamed, caused a mother to show up at the window and get the bigger girls off me but I laid back, feigning feeble protests.
My pants were taken down no farther than my knees but I may as well have been naked as a girl (or two or three) held me down to look at my development. I never enjoyed the situation as much as they did; I was too nervous, too scared, but I felt the stirrings of something I hadn't realized yet. I grew warm at the idea of being helpless and vulnerable. That carried on to define my sexuality as an adult.
Rumors of these incidents spread around the school yard until one or two girls questioned me on them. I wanted to deny them but with the girls present I couldn't. Though I protested I ended up dropping my pants on my own and showing the girls. All giggled, not for the sight of a naked boy, I think they enjoyed the spectacle. That a girl could have a boy voluntarily drop his pants in a secluded corner of the schoolyard taught them a little bit about the relationships women have with men.

Years later, as a young man, I posted an ad in a dating board. It was a lark, nothing I expected to be taken too seriously. I proposed that I meet a woman for a blind date and before we meet anywhere I take off all my clothes and allow her to get a good look at me to decide if she still wanted to spend an evening with me. I was putting myself on the line. How many women size a man up the moment they meet him? This would take it to an extreme.
I got a response from a woman years older than I. She was in her mid thirties; petite, short blonde hair, blue eyes and cute. I was skeptical at first but we decided on a time and place. She lived on the other end of the city, in a neighborhood I was unfamiliar with. By the time I got there it was late. She lived in a cozy townhouse near a large park. When she greeted me she seemed a bit nervous but very friendly. Offering me a drink she sat down and seemed to look me up and down.
I was nervous but I thought it best to begin. In the privacy of her bedroom she had me stand at the foot of her bed while she reclined against the pillows. Casually I disrobed; first my shirt, shoes and pants. I wore only a pair of boxer briefs and kept them on for a while, talking with her and gauging her interest. After a while she seemed anxious but uncertain how to tell me to continue. She would look at my crotch and then back to me until I slipped them down my legs and off.
It felt good, wonderful in fact, to be naked in front of a woman I'd just met. It was incredibly freeing and I remember standing proudly those first few seconds as I was naked. The situation excited me and I felt my cock swell the moment I took my underwear off.
I stood that way for some time and I could see her warm up to the idea. She seemed to relax and enjoy the dynamic of a younger man hard and naked before her. When I'd look away I'd notice her staring openly at my crotch. How strange, I thought, I'm naked in front of her, not hiding myself in any way yet she's still shy about looking at me. I sat on the foot of the bed, often looking away to give her ample time to look at me without worry.
Our conversation was close and friendly. We talked openly about personal things; girls I've dated, my masturbatory habits, how a man feels during sex...this all added to my already aroused state. When I made a joke she would laugh and pat my bare thigh, letting her hand linger on my body. I encouraged it with my body language. My primary concern was her comfort. I wanted her to be as relaxed as possible.
She wanted me to masturbate for her but I told her I wasn't comfortable with that. Through her coaxing I held my shaft as I did when I was alone and demonstrated my technique. It felt wonderful, and just what I needed, but I was hesitant to do anything further right then. With my hand on my shaft and the other cupping my balls she leaned forward to kiss me.
I have been kissed a lot in my life and had grown jaded with the all too familiar sensation of a woman's lips but this really woke me up. In moments I felt helpless. She lifted her shirt, then her bra. Her breasts were beautiful; not too large but not small. They seemed large for her frame. I began mouthing her nipples as she stroked the sensitive skin of my inner thighs.
Soon she was dressed in just her panties where she had me press my mouth against the fabric of her crotch.
I wanted more but I didn't want to have sex...I wanted to but my mind was against it. I just met this woman and this wasn't like me. Still, she was so beautiful...my body needed her.
She drew the line at her panties. She wouldn't say why but later, as I was leaving her home, I learned she was married.
Watching me eagerly pump myself her excitement got the better of her and she took her panties off on the condition that I wouldn't try anything more. Instead she squatted towards the headboard while I lay behind her. She had a beautiful ass; wide, round and soft. I couldn't help but kiss it. She pressed it into my face as I began licking, kissing and sucking. I dared to explore her crack to find her tiny hole. When I licked it she shrieked. I'm sure no one had ever done that to her before and, after the initial shock, cooled down and enjoyed the feeling.
Her initial shyness had gone and now she reached between her thighs to masturbate. Time seems to fly by at moments like that but I remember it took some time. It wasn't quick and fast like I usually feel when I'm enjoying myself, living out my fantasy of a woman objectifying me. I remember thinking how strange it was to be doing something so intimate, so submissive to a woman I just met. At moments like that your conscious mind sometimes interrupts and reminds you of how you'd feel if you weren't so aroused. Would I be ashamed of licking the ass of a woman I didn't know? Would I regret it?

I didn't let up. I was entranced by the idea of being lips deep in this woman's ass and knew it was a wonderful, defining moment for me and in my development as a submissive.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home