Thursday, October 12, 2006

Female Led Job #1

All of the features that someone looks for in a mate are predetermined. True, a lot has to do with nurture, that expounds on what he/she is looking for and helps them recognize what they want but I believe what we're looking for is imprinted on us at a very young age.

I'm attracted to athletic women, not those that are believed to be the height of beauty. My ideal woman is not bone thin and can't wrap her whole hand around her forearm. I prefer women that are strong and fairly muscular, as I am.
Similarily, I like a woman that's in control of herself and her life. She has no confidence problems and knows she is the only person that directs her life. She takes responsibility for her own actions and the life she lives is what she has made.

In my life I've worked in three very gynocentric positions. I did not seek this out, it just happened to be a coincidence that me, a submissive man that adores powerful, in charge women, just happened to find himself in what seems to be his dream job on three different occasions.

In the first I was interviewed by a beautiful woman a few years my junior. She was very professional and, I could tell, nervous about her position. I later learned she had too much work and wasn't able to handle the position. I was hired and worked beneath her but as time went by I, along with the other man I worked with, began picking up much of her work as well as correcting her mistakes. Still, like most naive men, I fantasized about my boss and what would take place behind closed doors.

The office was 85% women and they colored everything that happened in the company. There were tea socials, flower arranging seminars and women only business meetings. None of the other men seemed to notice or, if they did, they didn't complain. I other women ran the company and did more than their share of work. This is a major company with billions in revenue each year. It is run by and founded by a man though our office was controlled by one woman.

In several instances we were talked down to and treated as if we didn't know what we were doing while, most of the time, we kept everything running smoothly and kept our mouths shut. That's how it was for all the men there; no one said anything and women had the run of the office, often taking advantage of the ratio by taking long lunches and allowing others to pick up the work they should be doing.

Ultimately I left the job when it began to affect my career. It wasn't in my field and I was being paid much below what I was earning though, in a way, that appealed to me as a submissive man. I rarely allow my submissive feelings to come into my professional life but the fact that I worked for several women in that office that were less experienced than and earned more than I really appealed to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home