Monday, October 16, 2006

Going Down

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingCunnilingus is the perfect sexual act for all it conveys. It gives pleasure to the woman while the man receives none. It exalts her to a place where she is adored. She allows herself complete unselfish attention while the man takes what is considered a subordinate position.

In my more vanilla relationships it has given me a chance to fulfill my submissive yearnings. It gives me the opportunity to submit for a woman's pleasure even when my partner isn't aware. What man, even macho stereotypes, don't feel pangs of submission when they lick and adore a woman's genitals? For this reason I've taken care to study it, to know exactly how to approach a woman, what she enjoys and how. When dating a woman it's a constant- even if we are too tired for sex, I find time to go down on her. It's a reaffirmation of my love for her and allows her the chance to enjoy and take her time for herself. When I am laying between her legs it is all about her; nothing else exists to me in that moment. I have even gone into hazes where she becomes my world. I get drunk on her scent, her wetness and her taste. When the emotions are there it is intoxicating.

Even the most demure woman begins to open up and become vocal when a man properly attends to them. As a child a woman once told me (a babysitter, if you can imagine) that if you know how to lick a woman properly than she'll never forget you. I didn't know what she meant then but realize the truth of it now. You could be a bad lover, inconsiderate or neglect her but if you know how to properly go down on a woman she'll be calling you in the middle of the night, popping up in your life after being away for years and wondering about you when you're gone.

I once read a study that said female hormones in women's vaginal juices calm men and puts them at peace. At the time I thought it was a pointless study, who didn't know such a thing? But then I realized it needed to be said officially. Men that regularly lick their woman's pussy seem happier, more confident and content. This could be that their woman is happier and more satisfied with him than most or it could be the very powerful act of laying beneath a woman and tonguing her pussy to orgasm makes him so. Giving a woman an orgasm in this manner is one of the greatest accomplishments a man can have. Greater than the feel of his own climax, it gives him a sense of pride, knowing that he fulfilled his duty as a man.

That's what it is- a duty. It should never be withheld or used as leverage. Just as kissing and affection should be rampant between a loving couple, even in the most vanilla relationships a man should readily service a woman as she likes. Whether it helps her relax after coming home after a long day of work, to cool down after a run or a pleasant way to wake up, a woman should take advantage of her birthright and train her man to give her head without hesitation.

I added some links to help men that may be having some difficulty with their technique. Do yourself a favor and use it tonight. Make your woman happy. That's what's important, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Locke said...

Oh, if only my ex would have stumbled upon this post months ago, maybe he wouldn't be an ex. It is sad when a man goes down...you close your eyes...wait with anticipation...wait...wait...wonder just when he'll begin...only to open your eyes...look down and notice that he has.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home