Friday, October 13, 2006

Female Led Job #2

Soon after I found a position in my field at a smaller company. It was one of those places where everyone knows everyone else and spends the beginning of each morning talking about what happened the night before. Some days these chats would last past lunch. As I said, it was close.

It was a much more positive environment than the previous position. The office was smaller as well, and people would yell across the room to talk to one another. Besides one gay man I was the only male in the office and sometimes I think they forgot I was there. One time a detailed conversation about which underwear everyone wore took place all around. They'd talk about boyfriends and their personal lives, sometimes pretty graphically. The smart man knows when to shut his mouth, keep his presence minimal and just listen.

I worked for a beautiful woman just a couple of years out of college. In that short time she established herself pretty well in the company and directed much of the work in the office. She was tall, with a slender frame, bobbed blonde hair and glasses. She was cultured, with an interest in French culture and spoke it fluently. We worked closely together and became good acquaintances but never went beyond that. I knew she had a boyfriend and, though I'm sure she had most of the say in their relationship (what man her age would be her match?) she was not dominant. We didn't talk to much about our personal lives, she was all business.
Another woman older than her yet a couple years younger than me looked a lot like a woman on one of the spanking sites. For some time she filled that role, paddling me, bending me over the bed to make me feel the crack of the belt on my bare ass. Often I'd come home from working with these women and masturbate furiously.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
photo courtesy of Women Spanking Men

Strangest thing is, though I was working side by side with all these younger women, my boss (Mrs. F)was an older woman, most like in her fifties. She was kind and considerate and often we'd share a joke together. I was working a contract position and though my job was done they preferred to keep me around for no good reason. One reason for this, I believe, is I amused her. The younger women were friendly though I never got as close to them as the other women in the office. Perhaps they all saw me as Mrs. F's toy? Some days I would do nothing but amuse Mrs. F during her lunch period. We'd talk about our shared roots and tell stories about the industry.

A wonderful job (though not challenging) it paid well and I really enjoyed the people. Some time later I was offered a better position at a more prestigious company with better pay that would look good on my resume and I took it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Julia said...

Your story is an interesting read. Good luck in your journey.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home