Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Male subs: Just Another Role?

I've always felt separate from the male subs you see that always "Yes, Mistress" themselves to death. Maybe they read a book somewhere or watch too many movies and think they should act more like a scared boot camp recruit than a man devoted to his woman? When I imagine a dominant woman I think of a woman seducing a man with her natural femininity, she doesn't have to dress up in leather and chains like she's going to a Halloween party.

The woman that works, expects her man to wait on her, spanks and puts him to bed when he acts up is a dominant woman in every sense of the word. She doesn't need some false image to hide behind and she doesn't want a mindless robot to kneel at every opportunity.

Whenever I read stories of men immediately falling to the ground to worship a woman it puzzles me. A man should adore a woman because of who she is, not because his sexual urges direct him to. When I've submitted it's because I've admired the woman; her intelligence, passion, kindness and strength always brought out my submission. It's not something I can do on the first date but a steady process that needs time to grow. I have to feel connected to her. I have to know she can care for and look after me. We have to share something together and allow love to at least begin before I can bare myself for her.

Surrendering immediately always seems so manufactured. I suppose that's the difference between real life and play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home