Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Good to be Back

Where to start...

First, it's good to be back. My computer was hit with a virus and, since I was frustrated, I quickly disabled everything and took it to a friend to fix. Friend takes his time working on it and brings it back almost two weeks later telling me there's nothing he can do with it. He installed a new desktop on it but it didn't work.
Fine, I think, I plan to buy a whole new CPU since I've got too many other things to worry about. Curiosity gets the better of me, though, and I end up taking a look at it. Some time later I've got it running almost as good as new. I've ordered some programs to help things run better and I'll be installing them when they arrive in the next few days.

I have another blog. It is much more in depth than this one and details a lot of what I've been through in the past few months. It's been a very difficult time for me but I won't get into it here. I'm considering telling the url to that blog but for now I'd just like to keep them separate. Let's just say there's been a lot of changes in my life lately.

I go looking for dominant women to date. They are not the only women I would consider but ideally that is what's best for me. I have a submissive nature that is too personal to ignore. Unfortunately, while dating, I've mostly met three kinds of dominant women;

1) The vanilla woman that likes the idea of female supremacy but doesn't completely understand it. All she knows is she gets all the attention and she doesn't have to worry as much about my needs. This ends turning her from a considerate vanilla partner to a selfish, berating, abusive woman that loses respect for the man because she doesn't understand the true ideal of submission. This breed is too common.

2) The woman that has read about female domination in magazines, the internet or movies and thinks that's what's for her. It is an easy way to get attention and men enjoy being stepped on and treated like shit. All play and no effort for her. Should I even tell you how this ends up?

3) The dominatrix that enjoys the ideal yet uses it to fulfill missing parts of herself or to balance out some great wrong that's been done to her (childhood, ex husband, etc.). Not a healthy relationship. The man always ends up being a stand in for the person she is really upset with and puts himself at risk.

Not to say all dominant women are like this. I of course know they're not and have met some that exemplified the femdomme ideal but all too often I run into those three types.

It's easy to find partners for sex and it's even easy to find a dominant woman but to find one that can meld that with a committed, caring, sincere relationship is the challenge.

Lately, because of what's been happening in my life, I'm not in the best state to be dating and have been using a lot of time to think through what I'm really looking for. That's what this blog (and my other blog to some extent) is for. I don't want to be a serial dater and I'm tired of weekend relationships.

There is much more to tell but it is late and I'm tired. Keep in touch and I'll try to keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home