Saturday, November 25, 2006

Spank With Care

I thought a man's libido was supposed to lag in his thirties? Granted, I don't have the constant need to orgasm I did when I was 13- 15 (which was more of a curse). If anything, it's gotten more active.

After a difficult period following the end of my engagement and the bitter back and forth between my one time fiance, I now find it easier to date and, if I feel it is warranted, sleep with women. For a while I wasn't in the right space emotionally and must have upset the women I went out with that took my indifference to a lack on interest in them. It wasn't at all. They were beautiful, intelligent women but my heart was still healing from the fall out with the ex.

I resorted to masturbation which had lost it's flavor. I spent some time apart from my fiance before our fight and subsequent breakup and in that time I had wonderful, deeply satisfying masturbation sessions where I remember the times we slept together- exhiliarating, bed rattling, hair pulling, sheet tearing sex. Those times were over and I had to get over them. My little blonde wife to be was a memory.

Slowly I began dating. I knew no one in this city so I figured it would be preferable to spending weekends alone in my bedroom or in front of the tv. At least I could get out and see what an amazing city it is. Surprisingly all of the dates went well though I wasn't yet interested in dating. I met a lot of great women but none that inspired me enough to look forward to seeing them again and think about them when we're apart. I met one dominant woman I was very close to for some months but we seem to be growing apart. We remain as clothes friends, however.

Some time ago I wrote an ad looking for a woman that enjoys spanking men. I wasn't looking for a date or a lover, it had been a long week and I felt a good bottom burning would do me a world of good. Soon I had a response from a woman that lived fairly close. We talked for some time and I could feel myself growing more and more hesitant. Did I feel the fantasy would be more fulfilling when faced with the reality? Most likely, but like a good woman she urged me along and pushed me to meet.

When we met she treat me carefully. Taking me by the hand she led me in discussing my need for a spanking. Nervously I told her how it kept me balanced, that life had become too stressful and I felt out of sorts. In a firmer tone she suggested I take off my pants. Moments later I stood, my penis embarrassingly erect, in front of a women I had just met.

What followed was something all men dread. As adults we do our best to forget the tear soaked nights when we wail over a mother's lap, our bottoms bare and swollen while we clutch our pillow to our chest, swearing out curses to the loving woman that only wanted the best for us.

I wish I could say I had matured since then but I had not. I wailed, I kicked and I cried. She took her time, stroking my bare bottom and occasionally spreading my cheeks to tease my tightly clenched hole. I yelled and disappointed myself. I was a grown man and had taken much more strenuous whippings as a boy. Afterwards I lay there as she held me, caressed me and whispered in my ear. She only spanks me because I need it and she cares. It was just what I needed to hear and I held her tightly.

As I lay in bed that night, my bottom comfortably warm from a proper spanking at the hand of a woman that truly understands what punishment means I felt renewed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Before

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
During
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home