Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Unkindest Cut

I often wonder where fetishes come from. I'm pretty self aware so I can pinpoint the events in my growth that led to my interests in such things as female domination, corporal punisment and submission but one I cannot place is circumcision.

The practice has always fascinated me in the same way I would eavesdrop on the child that whispered about the paddling he received for acting up the day before, the burning, guilty feeling I felt is recreated each time I submit for punishment. I remember the catch in my throat, as I received similar discipline as a youth.

I won't detail my own condition but the act of circumcision and, to a great extent, castration, has an undetermined appeal to me. It is a powerful yet needless act. Some believe it is a right of passage but every father must have his doubts when allowing his newborn to go under the knife. Some women celebrate the act and invite their friends for a social gathering while the boy bleeds and cries. Every man, cut or not, feels this fear instilled in him from a very young age. Why do so many women push for it when it is no longer necessary? Is it tradition or a method to keep the male docile from the start. Every cut man has looked down at himself and yearned to have back the piece of him that was snipped from him without consent. It's a humbling feeling, even as an adult.

I find myself envisioning a woman I date examining me, deciding I would be better off if I were trimmed, taking me in for a consultation, even gripping my hand as I go under the knife (with a female doctor, of course.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is there anything more femdom than a woman having her man cut just because she prefers it? I applaud any man able to go through with that, it takes a deep level of commitment and submission to take that step.

Going even further, could a man allow himself to have his testicles removed if she decided she had no more use for them and he was easier to manage without them? Would he have a say?

It's a frightening fantasy, one I hope I never have to face, but I still feel a great desire for the woman that would push her husband to such a step. The control she wields over him must be incredible. I'm sure it would be exhiliarating.

The appeal lies in the fact that the woman has so claimed ownership of a man to such a degree that she makes such a decision is the type of domme I could hope to serve one day. I only hope she would not choose such a fate for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Polyfetishist said...

Don't think I've ever seen circumcision described as a submissive act before. I draw a blank with it myself (but I'm bisexual and have seen plenty of both kinds of penises).

Gelding is much more common. There I can see the appeal. But would never consider it because the proper hormone balance is a real health issue.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home