Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Beach House

She didn't consider me. I was too young, too eager. The first words out of my mouth were fumbled, a sign of my inexperience with women. I suppose anyone would act the same way. Sent away to boarding school, brought up sheltered, and then spending a weekend with two of the most beautiful young women I'd seen in my young life. Any young male would have difficult maintaining composure.
Not that I would be able to orchestrate such a feat. I did have friends though, one friend in particular. He was handsome, personable and seemed to have women at his feet without even an effort. That rare soul that catches the envy of all those around him for being born with the talent to draw women. He seemed born with it. It was in his genes and came out in his smile and his words. I watched how Carrie would listen as he spoke, her eyes studying the motions of his lips as words formed.
But not me, I was always in the background, looking nondescript. I didn't have what he had and was happy to just be around the women attracted to him. Carrie became his girlfriend, if not by label then actions. She was the women he spent the most time with and the woman that received most of his attention. She was beautiful, tall, blonde and athletic. She was the captain of the cross country team and exercised with a passion usually reserved for career athletes.
Her sister, Claire, was the younger version of her. Though not blonde, she retained a strawberry auburn that illuminated her features. She was cuter than her sibling, sweeter looking and softer. Though she wasn't as developed, she inherited her physique.
I wasn't as able as my friend. In addition to my shyness around girls, I wasn't as big as most my age. Rather than join any of the teams I was on the debate team. Smarter than most my age, I would be glad to trade my smarts for some expertise with the opposite sex.
On the first night Gerald received all the attention while I stayed in the main room and watched bad sitcoms. Claire stayed with me for a while and impressed me with her thoughts. Though younger than me she seemed much more aware of herself and more intelligent than most girls I've met. Her sense of humor was sharp and had me laughing off some of my nervousness.
When it came time to go to sleep she joined her sister in the master bedroom with Gerald while I fell asleep on the couch as Ron Popeil sang me a lullabye.
I awoke early, a large bay window casting sunlight over my lids and prevented me from sleeping in. Had I been able to sleep later I would have, the overstuffed couch was more than adequate but try as I might I couldn't rest.
The house was silent and I couldn't hear a sound from the bedroom as the salty air from the tide helped to waken me further. The night before I made some resolutions- I needed to be more social, more outgoing and I needed to work to make women happy, not just think of myself as I often did in the past.
The air was heavy with salty vapor and I inhaled deeply as it cleared the remnant of sleep. Sand was cold beneath my feet and I felt the courseness of the sun pressing between my toes. I could feel my body awaken and I gulped air hungrily. The sun had not risen completely as I began to slowly move my legs. My body seemed to awaken as I worked up a sweat, treading on the soft ground.
By the time I reached the jetty and returned to the thick surf by the house I had worked up a sweat. Breathing heavy, and feeling better than I had in ages I stripped off my clothes. Shirt, shorts, underwear, shoes and socks all kicked to a pile at the foot of the backsteps. Taking a fresh towel from the porch I wrapped it around my neck and continued my run.
I felt refreshed. My cock bounced between my thighs, filling slightly as I found my pace. As I turned the corner I found an isolated spot and, breathing heavy, laid out my towel and relaxed. There was a warmth over my body I never felt as I inhaled deep breaths of air. The sun had risen fully, through a sparkling energy over the water. I admired it for a moment as I laid down and closed my eyes.
I fell asleep and dreamt of slow, warm sex with Claire. I imagined her back in the house, stripping off her nightshirt to step under the warm spray of the shower. She was in my thoughts as I watched her from the doorway, her breasts lathered and her tiny ass flexing with each step.
"Aaron...."
It was a distant voice, I shook it off.
"....Aaron..."
More insistent know, visions slowly parting.
"Are you asleep?" The voice was recognizable.
As the volume increased I snapped my eyes open. Claire stood at my feet, a towel tossed over one shoulder. She wore a light blue two piece bikini that showed every outline of her tiny body. Between her thighs you could make out a faint cleft.
"What are you doing?" She sounded equally shocked and amused.
It took me a moment to realize where I was while Claire took her time looking me over. Her eyes focused on the erection standing proud beneath my legs. I wanted to cover myself but as my hand reached to cover, I felt my palm wrapped around the shaft. It felt so wonderful. It had been so long since I had relief I could only roll my eyes back and slowly start pulling on myself.
Claire could only gasp in surprise as I lost myself in the pleasure flowing through my body. Her mouth opened to speak but she said nothing.
It was such an intense feeling- the fresh air, the warm sun, a beautiful girl watching my every movement. I couldn't hold back. I'd needed it and with a deep moan I erupted. It splattered on my chest, marked the sand and flowed down my fist. I was still breathing deeply as I looked up at Claire. There was a wicked look in her eyes. "Aaron, that was very naughty of you. What will everyone else think?"

More later?

1 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

i like the beginning. can't wait to read more of your blog.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home