Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Pegging: Gaining Favor?

Now and then I will bring up Literotica and find some stories that entertain me for the moment, depending on what kink I'm in the mood for. Often my tastes run to femdom or some variation, but I may hunger for humiliation or something deeper. Exhibitionism, role play, most nights I can find a story to fit what I'm looking for pretty closely.
This night I couldn't decide so skimmed through the fetish section, sort of a grab bag of fantasies. I closed my eyes and reached in...

I've been coming to that site for a few years now and never have I seen so many stories on female to male strap on sex. It looks every other story is about a woman finally turning the tables on her usually dominant husband.

I'm not complaining, after all my last post praised the benefits of humbling penetration on men, but it seems like pegging has become the new kink trend of the year.

My guess is it's due to men being encouraged to get more in touch with their feminine side and become more emotionally open. I wouldn't know, I'm still a virgin in that area, though I do love anal play when done by a woman that knows her way around a man's hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home